Transportation from the Airport
The distance from the airport to "Athinais" Hotel is approximately 35 km.
You may choose one of the following ways to reach "Athinais" hotel from the airport:
- You may take the Metro (Line 3) from the Airport and get off at Megaron Mousikis station, 350
meters from the hotel. The duration is about 40 min and the cost is 10.00 euro
per person (half price for students
younger than 25, youngsters 6-18, people older than 65+). At Megaron Mousikis station, take the exit "Parko Eleftherias". On
your left you see a park and head north. You will pass the music hall (Megaron
Mousikis), the USA Embassy and Mavili square and the hotel is on the main road.
- You may take the bus X95 (direction to Syntagma) and get off at Mavili square stop, just 60 meters from the hotel. The duration of the trip is about 50 min. The cost is 6.00 euro per person and the bus runs 24 hours.
- You may take a taxi mentioning to the driver that the hotel is close to Mavili
The color of taxis in Athens is yellow. When exiting Athens Airport you will find taxis waiting between Exit 2 and Exit 3 at the arrival area. You should get in the queue and when your turn comes, the policeman in charge will signal you to get into the next available taxi. The fare from Athens airport to Athens city center is fixed:
- Day time (05:00-24:00) Athens Airport to Athens city: 38 €
- Night time (24:00-05:00) Athens Airport to Athens city: 50 €
For Google.map please click the link below:
The Opening Ceremony will take place on Tuesday 25th September 2018 at 20.00 at the Historical Central Building of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
From "Athinais" Hotel you can use the metro line 3 from Megaro Mousikis towards "Ag. Marina" and get off at the stop "Syntagma". Change line and take Line 2 towards "Anthoupoli" and get of at the next stop "Panepistimio".
The Welcome Reception will be given at "Kostis Palamas" Building (48 Akadimias str and Sina str) which is located 290 meters far from the Historical Central Building of the University of Athens.
"Alexandros" Hotel is located beside "Athinais" Hotel (8 Timoleontos Vassou str)