Call for abstracts
20 MAY 2018
- Topic of the congress: "Healthy Ageing: an endless challenge"
- Featured topics (in alphabetic order): biotechnology; cardiology; dermatology; diabetology; endocrinology; epidemiology; genetics; gynaecology; history of medicine; infectious diseases; internal medicine; neurology; nutrition; oncology; psychiatry; pulmonology; rheumatology; surgery; varia.
THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESSPRESENTATION TYPES
- Oral Presentation: 8-10 minutes
- Flash Presentation: 5-7 minutes
At the review stage, the Program Committee may change the presentation type submitted by the author to ensure the continuity of the conference program i.e. oral presentation may be changed to flash presentation or vice versa . The presenting Author will be informed of any change to their submitted presentation type.
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION FORM
1. Align left, 12 point, Times New Roman, single line spacing
2. Define the type of Presentation (oral/flash)
3. Define the topic (among the featured topic list)
4. Details of the corresponding author (name/affiliation/e-mail/phone number)
5. Title: (in bold)
6. Full name/surname of each author and their affiliation(s)
NOTE: Abstract should not exceed 250-300 words. It must be written in English/French and saved and submitted as a word file
- Accepted abstracts will be published as a supplement of the journal "Archives of the Balkan Medical Union'', the official Journal of the Balkan Medical Union indexed in Scopus, Index Copernicus, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica and in several other databases. Furthermore, the option to publish the full paper of their scientific work will be provided to the participants upon a fee.
- Abstracts will be submitted to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 20th of May 2018.
- Official languages of the Congress: English, French
- Registration and Participation at Congress: free of charge
Assoc. Prof. dr. Marianna Karamanou, Medical School, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece